Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In Studio Week Four/ CMap

The area that I'm most interested in is the music part. I would like to meet with a young Montagnard musician and listen to traditional music as well as me playing traditional classical music on cello and then maybe eventually playing together and throughout this whole process comparing and contrasting western music with Vietnamese music. I think the thing that made me the most interested in picking a musician is the video link of the Montagnard's playing traditional instruments. I think the tools that will help this become successful is doing more research on one person in particular in the community and figure out a way where we could meet up and possibly just listen to one another play our instruments and then from there jam some and explore music through each of our instruments

No comments:

Post a Comment